109 Danforth St
Portland, ME 04101
Welcome to Christmas at Victoria Mansion! Our wonderful designers have pulled out all the stops to get visitors in the holiday spirit. Tours at Christmas are self-guided, with docents throughout the house available to share the unique history of the Mansion. Book your tickets today- space is limited! (To safeguard both staff and guests, masking is still required on site.)
Victoria Mansion is CLOSED from November 1st-24th and will re-open for the holiday season on November 25th.
Victoria Mansion is closed December 25th and January 1st, and open until 1pm on December 24th and December 31st.
- Advance purchase is recommended and encouraged.
- Masks are required on the Victoria Mansion property, regardless of vaccination status.
- Entry times are every 30 minutes beginning at 10am. Final admission 3pm. Final admission 12pm on 12/24 and 12/31.
- Tour tickets are limited due to available standing space in the Mansion’s rooms. Please ensure ALL members of your party are included in your ticket count, including children under 6, as tour numbers are based on capacity.
- Large bags/suitcases and strollers are not permitted inside the Mansion for the safety of the original interiors and capacity limitations.
- Victoria Mansion is air conditioned in the summer and heated in the winter.
- Questions about your visit, parking, or purchasing tickets? Please check our FAQ.
- If you have questions about larger group tours, please call 207-772-4841 ext. 104.