Portland, ME 04102
Summer kick-off festival featuring drinks, music, and food. This is a 21+ event, no children or pets permitted.
About this event
Summer Bash On The Bay, presented by Bath Iron Works, brings together good drinks, good food, and good music to create this summer’s hottest event. Let’s get the party started!
THIS IS A 21+ EVENT – no children or pets, please
The AAA of Northern New England Stage will feature bands Stolen Mojo & Sugarbox, so bring your lawn chair or blanket and stay all day!
- This is an Age 21 and over event. No one under 21 will be admitted, NO ONE will be admitted without an ID.
- $12 tickets advance online – This event WILL SELL OUT so don’t wait to purchase!
- Food and beverages are sold inside the event. Be sure to bring plenty of cash and/or a card!
FOOD TRUCK LINEUP:
- Bar Harbor Lobster Co.
- Great Scott’s Mac Wagon
- Eighty8 Donuts
- Mr. Tuna
- Brother Shucker
THE IMPORTANT STUFF:
NO REFUNDS, RAIN OR SHINE EVENT, 21 AND OVER, NO CHILDREN, NO PETS.
This is a 21+ event. Anyone under the age of 21 will not be permitted. You will be ID’d at the door. Leave the kids at home and come have some adult fun!
- Please no pets with the exception of licensed service animals.
- No outside food or beverages.
- Your ticket is Non-Refundable.
- You are allowed to bring in small lawn chairs or blankets!
- No smoking is permitted in the festival area.
- Not Allowed: No Backpacks, large bags, carts/carriers, coolers, or weapons.
- No re-entry.
Limited parking is available at Thompson’s Point. Parking onsite is not guaranteed, so ridesharing or carpooling is strongly encouraged. ADA parking will be available on a first-come first-serve basis until full. Additional parking information coming soon.
**Interested in becoming a Vendor?
Please Email: [email protected]
Thank you to our sponsors!