5 Commercial St
Portland, ME 04101
Happy Mothers Day with DIY Flower Crowns made of eucalyptus, baby’s breath, pansies, and in season blooms.
About this event:
LETS CELEBRATE SPRING with FLOWER CROWNS!
“I LOVE teaching people of all ages how to connect with Nature. My own personal FAV nature craft is making flower crowns. I love them because they can be sweet and delicate or bold and bright. They are like all of us…unique and beautiful and no two are ever the same.
Please join me at the Makers Galley for Flower Crown Workshops
The MOMMY & ME workshop ticket includes 2 (two flower crowns). You only purchase one ticket per couple.
During this 2 hour workshop you will:
1. Learn from Farmer Steph how to string and style your own natural (not fake) FLOWER CROWN . It can be big and bold or simple and chic – they are all as different as the personalities creating them.
2. Each ticket includes: 2 (two) Flower Crowns one for mom and one for someone that made you MOM
You are able to add more children to your order by clicking on “add on” at checkout and select the number of children you will be bringing…. remember, each General Admission ticket inlcudes One adult and One child, you can bring more than one child by clicking “add on” at check out, additional child crowns are $50 each.
Also included: food bites and one beverage from the Makers Galley (Shipyard Pale Ale or Cava). Makers Galley has a wide selection of additional foods and drinks for purchase. Please note: tickets sold as is, cannot be modified.
3. Flower crowns will be made with bases of eucalyptus and/or baby’s breath and styled with seasonal spring blooms.
4. After taking this class you’ll know how to make beautiful flower crowns forever and always!
5. This workshop will be offered for both Adults, and Adults with Kids, please plan accordingly.
Happy spring and see you in the flowers,”